My goal is to be accessible and affordable to everyone so please take a look at my price list below, if you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
Before any treatment can take place you’ll need to complete a small 5 minute patch test to ensure your body doesn’t react to the professional products I use for my treatments.
Due to COVID-19 and to limit unnecessary journeys and contact, a small £5 non refundable deposit offset against your treatment cost will be required so we can send you a home patch test kit if you have not had a patch test with me before.
Below are a list of the precautionary measures that I adhere and encourage clients to follow.
- Clients are encouraged to wear a mask throughout the duration of any treatment, however this is optional.
- Clients will be asked to use anti bacterial gel on arrival to the treatment room.
- Clients will NOT be able to use the restroom facilities.
- I will be wearing a face mask, gloves and apron throughout your treatment.
- My treatment room and access avenues will be fully cleaned before and after every client treatment or visit.
- I will not be offering Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions due to the length of the treatment.